Job Title: Foreman (Operations Support) 3 positions
Job Status: Permanent
Posting date: 11 June 08
Closing date: 10 Jul 08
Jobs Location: Singapore
Sembawang Shipyard, a subsidiary of Sembcorp Marine, is known for our excellence in ship repairs and ship conversions. Strong commitment to innovative solutions, HSSE (Health, Safety, Security and Environment), total reliability, timely deliveries and expert project management ensure that our reputation is trusted and valued by our international clientele.
Besides our proven expertise in the sectors of tankers, bulk carriers and container / cargo vessels, we are also recognised as a specialist in niche markets such as passenger ships conversions / upgrading, FPSO conversions, offshore conversions and newbuildings, complex lengthening conversions, damage repairs, chemical tankers, LNG carriers, liquefied gas carriers and navy ships repairs.
We currently seeking qualified personnel to fill the following positions:
The successful candidate will lead a team of chargeman and workmen in maintaining and upkeeping facilities repairs, which includes buildings, berths, docks and various types of cranes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Marine) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Berth & dock management, electrical or mechanical repairs.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sembawang.
- Applicants should be Singaporean citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time positions available.
Send your application letter to:
Admiralty Road West